Go Back   Chevy Sonic Owners Forum > Chevrolet Sonic: General > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #1

Garage
Default $200 Off Tires and/or GM Service Rebate

If anyone is looking for tires or service on their Sonic, now is a good time if you have or apply for a GM Card before Dec 31, 2017.

https://www.servicecardapply.com/#nbb

The offer states $100 "instant credit" if you apply for a GM Card, but I also got an email stating $100 off any GM dealer service if you charge it as current GM Card holder.

In my case, I did not like the notorious Hankook tires that are not much good in winter driving. I had the dealer order a set of Bridgestone Serenity Plus tires 205/55R16 for my 2017 Sonic.

So most GM dealers also sell tires and there are $80 to $100 rebates going on right now in addition to the GM Card $100 Service Rebate.

I just bought new 2017 Sonic so I had the dealer put the tires in the the back of the car to sell. A guy wanted them for his tandem boat trailer wheels.

Bottom line:

$690 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Tires, Mtg, Balance, Road Hazard
-100 Instant GM Card Credit Rebate
-100 Tire Rebate
-150 Sell Hankook Optimo H428 "raggy" Tires

$340 for a new set of tireS

Last edited by JTee2017; 11-18-2017 at 11:37 AM.
JTee2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:07 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTee2017 View Post
If anyone is looking for tires or service on their Sonic, now is a good time if you have or apply for a GM Card before Dec 31, 2017.

https://www.servicecardapply.com/#nbb

The offer states $100 "instant credit" if you apply for a GM Card, but I also got an email stating $100 off any GM dealer service if you charge it as current GM Card holder.

In my case, I did not like the notorious Hankook tires that are not much good in winter driving. I had the dealer order a set of Bridgestone Serenity Plus tires 205/55R16 for my 2017 Sonic.

So most GM dealers also sell tires and there are $80 to $100 rebates going on right now in addition to the GM Card $100 Service Rebate.

I just bought new 2017 Sonic so I had the dealer put the tires in the the back of the car to sell. A guy wanted them for his tandem boat trailer wheels.

Bottom line:

$690 Bridgestone Serenity Plus Tires, Mtg, Balance, Road Hazard

-100 Instant GM Card Credit Rebate

-100 Tire Rebate

-150 Sell Hankook Tires

$340 for a new set of tireS

The dealership I work at will get you any tires you want. We have two tire wholesale places we deal with as well as our local chain tire shops. So we can get just about anything I'm sure most other dealers will as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dbratboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:20 PM   #3

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbratboy92 View Post
The dealership I work at will get you any tires you want. We have two tire wholesale places we deal with as well as our local chain tire shops. So we can get just about anything I'm sure most other dealers will as well.

yeah. .. I pretty much said that. My dealer carries most brands and models of tires. I got them from the dealer . .. . plus the two rebates and sold my old tires to boot. .
Old 11-15-2017, 02:11 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTee2017 View Post
yeah. .. I pretty much said that. My dealer carries most brands and models of tires. I got them from the dealer . .. . plus the two rebates and sold my old tires to boot. .

I was just saying that's accurate

dbratboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:39 AM   #5

Garage

Anyone still looking for tires. . . . .

This was a great deal. Some dealers even are selling the tires near cost on top of this and then an extra $200 off to boot.