Enforcer

Trib

Gimpster

Trib

Trib

Incendiary

Banned
Maybe all bull****

I saw the cruise switch (buttons) and escutcheon that can be installed in the existing noncruise pad for under fifty bucks in GM Parts catalog for Sonic
I predict that there is NO need to "flash" any focking ECM BCM or BM but you just get a harness and run the right wires to the right pins and maybe doublecheck voltages before trying it.
If someone gets the aftermarket kit let us know if in fact you only receive a control pad/shaft with buttons and instructions on which pin to insert or clamp what color wire in/to. That would convince me I am right.
I am going to drive a bit more before trying to install something... make sure I even want to keep this rather drab little car... but a good value beaten only by narrower-****pit and lighter Nissan Versa (similar mpg) at 10990 new with AC (if you can find any, ~four per state per month) or the 13500 automatics. Versa made in Mexico not Michigan but the early PT cruiser Turbo from south of the border was a helluva 4disc rocket ship and solid as a rock, mine anyway..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.