Hi, I'm trying to get my iphone5 to work with MyLink in a safe way, and get easy access to the 5 or 6 numbers I most often call from the car. I managed to turn on voice control once by pushing the "talk" button on the steering wheel. I said "dial home" and it dialed home. No one answered and I hung up (manually). I tried to turn on voice control again to dial another number, so I pushed the talk button on the steering wheel. It freaking redialed home! I hung up with the mute button on the steering wheel and with the red phone icon on the touchscreen. I could not get it to quit redialing anytime I pushed the "talk" button until I turned the car off. Tried again with another number and same deal. Any help? I've looked at the users manual and don't see any answer there. It's a real pain. Thanks.
Also I would like to know if there is any way to create a list of just a few numbers that I frequently dial. Scrolling through all my contacts is a real distraction when driving. Thanks
Also I would like to know if there is any way to create a list of just a few numbers that I frequently dial. Scrolling through all my contacts is a real distraction when driving. Thanks