Natesriv
Lead Foot
Clock keeps going to military time, and last station memory
Did a search, but no luck. I remember someone posting about how their Mylink won't keep the station on different days..
I've noticed mine will reset to station 1 for XM when I was on a totally different station.
And I've had to (more than once) reset the clock from 24 hour time, to 12 hour...
Not a huge deal, just odd that it does those little resets...
Just me?
Did a search, but no luck. I remember someone posting about how their Mylink won't keep the station on different days..
I've noticed mine will reset to station 1 for XM when I was on a totally different station.
And I've had to (more than once) reset the clock from 24 hour time, to 12 hour...
Not a huge deal, just odd that it does those little resets...
Just me?