The MyLink Master thread

klystron

Banned
chjata87,

Please contact our infotainment team at 855-478-7767. Hours of operation are seven days a week, 8a-10p EST. They can direct you with different troubleshooting methods. Please keep us posted.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

I've never met a woman with two first names. Lots of men with two first names, though.

Anyway, is there any chance of GM doing a significant software revamp of the Mylink? It really is so unpolished and so lacking in features that I almost wish I had a normal radio. I still cannot get over the fact that if I hit back when playing songs randomly off a usb stick it doesn't go to the song that previously played.
 

BriG21

New member

laborsmith

New member

chjata87

New member

bearda

Member

klystron

Banned
Hi klystron

Tiffany is Erica's middle name. That's how she likes to sign off. :)

We don't have access to what is currently being done with regards to the MyLink system improvements but I can assure you that GM is always actively working to make sure that you have a positive customer experience. Whatever updates or information I get I will be sure to share with you all.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

Thank you, Jackie.
 

taketwoaspirin

New member

cndctrdj

New member

SixSpeed

New member

Engine37

New member

laborsmith

New member

postman

New member

aleza66

New member

BrickedMylink

New member

Members online

Top